Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
7.24.2004
Will the uKTAS Come to Order!
 



A (unofficial) Kilgore Trout Appreciation Society Member




Another night out with the Friday Night Boozers, henceforth known as the unofficial Kilgore Trout Appreciation Society. (Pending the blessings of Kilgore Trout himself)

UPDATE: Its official, we're offical. We got the official go ahead last night from KT himself.

Work on the charter goes slow, with an ongoing, heated debate about how we can make sure people know that we appreciate the "real" Kilgore Trout; author of Chaotic Not Random, marathon runner, and nobody's daddy, and not some fictional character invented by Kurt Vonnegut.

Initial ideas for the uKTAS website were discussed, as well as for a fansite for myself. Discussion stalled though when it was asked aloud (how rude) just what... would go... on my fansite?

I dunno. Isn't it enough that I came up with the initial idea?!!

Myself, I was distracted by the rain and lightening outside and the random appearances of a certain stunning red attired beauty in my peripheral vision.

Confounded Confabulation. I thought I saw girls in bikinis, he thought he saw girls in leather chaps, turns out we were both right.

Founding member, and KT devotee, Sadie was still a little hoarse (sssssss), but sounded nothing like Demi Moore. I have to confess though, that this made her a little hard to hear, and that occasionally, amidst attempts to look behind me without moving either my eyes or my head, I missed a few things. I shall have to go back over the minutes of the meeting.

So.. who took notes?

NEW RULE!

Next time we appoint a Secretary, whose duty it will be to hand out copies of the various emails we've received that week from KT and to record any and all witty remarks made throughout the course of the night. It is recommended that the secretary be the least inebriated of the group, be the least prone to frequent bathroom journeys, and be a chick.

I have this vision of a court reporter, perched near the table, hands poised over her court reporter typing thing machine (Sadie help me out here), confused look on her face, trying to decide just how to type "Beerlaryness" in shorthand.

(The part of JMJ will now be played by James Spader)

Henceforth, Dr. JMJ will been renamed Sir JMJ in an attempt to increase his appeal to the English, who, we speculate, do daily searches for "fookin" "shag" and "sexy english accent".

"Your search - "sexy oklahoma accent" - did not match any documents"

Your search - "sexy okie accent" - did not match any documents.

Bloody fookin' 'ell!


|
Comments: Post a Comment

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens