Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
10.13.2004
Fun for Fun's Sake
 
Damned if I know why, but I'm in a good mood today.

This despite witnessing some girl crying into a payphone outside Quiktrip. I can honestly say that the only time I've had a girl crying on the phone, it wasn't because of anything I said or did.

And just for fun, some lyrics.

I have looked all over the place
But you have got my favorite face
Your eyelashes sparkle like gilded grass
And your lips are sweet and slippery like a cherub's bare wet ass

'Cause you're a human supernova
A solar superman
You're an angel with wings afire
A flying, giant friction blast

You walk in clouds of glitter and the sun reflects your eyes
And everytime the wind blows, I can smell you in the sky
Your kisses are as wicked as an F-16
And you fuck like a volcano, and you're everything to me


Song and artist? I'll let you tell me.

I love it when customers hand me their business card. I respect their ambition but really, what am I going to do? Its like just handed me a live frog, or a gold jewel-encrusted sceptre. I'm poor. And I sure as hell am not going to be pimping other businesses while I'm working.

But hey, thanks.

Maybe I'm happy because I've seen people buying up Farhenheit 911. I wasn;t too impressed with the film, mainly because it stated the obvious. But for normal, non-political-junkie types, this was news. It was something that reflected reality. Unlike "Heir Bush's Rosy World of Happy Fun Iraqis Dancing Through Oil Fields of Daisys."

(Michael Moore is FAT and HE NEEDS TO SHAVE!)

That's all for now.

TiCW, America's Fun-Loving Blog!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens