Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
5.09.2004
 
just a test

There are some new setting popping up on Blogger. Even you MT people might want to pay attention, if only so you know what to expect from some of your favorite blogs.

Comments: Seems that blogger is implementing its own brand of commenting. Its based on page postings. What this means is that each post can now be accessed on a separate page and the comments will be on the page as well. Things seem ok, but there are a few problems that I have noticed so far (obviously it could be me and my lack of experience with the new system so far). One, it puts the post at the midpoint of the page, meaning that a small post will appear as a little post halfway down the page. Not cool. Also, two, there is some horrible formatting to the comments thus far. I expect this to improve if they actually plan for people to adopt this new comments system.

I will try to find out how I can move the post to the top of its page so people don;t have to scroll down just to find the content.

For now I still like the Haloscan comments that I have, and until there is better implementation I will refrain from switching over.

I'm not sure if its a new thing or if I just never noticed it, but there is not a profile page. Mine lives here. I haven't filled out the various details, interests, books, blah,blah... etc. But I might someday when I'm bored.

The interface is changed up a little. There is now something called a "Dashboard" where you access all your settings. And a nice new feature is the inclusion of a button for blockquotes. Since I have a style setup for blockquotes I use that tag often, so this will come in handy. Whoohoo!

We'll see how this works out, but so far, I say "At least they didn't break anything".


|
Comments:
test comments as well. When will it ever end?
 
Post a Comment

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens