Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
4.25.2004
 
Never Underestimate Irony - The Shirt





Clicking on the picture will open a new window with a larger version
See more photos.




My favorite T-shirt inspired by some late night ramblings... a creation story for the cynical.

In the beginning there was nothing, except irony, and three small marbles. All was in blissful equilibrium until two of the marbles accidentally collided in what was thereafter call The Big Joke. From this event issued great streams of silliness in all directions. Unfortunately the Great Celestial Marbles were lost in The Big Joke. After The Big Joke the waves of silliness expanded, compacting the Irony and causing immense pressure between these two great forces. At the intersection, formed in the turmoil is the Rind, or what we more frequently call it... Reality. This Rind is a porous substance with undulating bubbles of Ridiculousness flowing within it. These bubbles are a by-product of Reality.


It was late, I was trying to impress a girl. There's a diagram.






It worked, or she liked me in spite of my silliness. Who's to say? Who can understand the power of Irony?

Other shirts I have made:

"I Believe in Gravity!" - Made in response to those "Yes, I believe in God!" trinkets that were popular after Columbine. Bright green, white letters.

"worker" - olive shirt with bright (traffic cone) orange letters.

Planned Shirts:

"I'm not Mute, I'm Anti-Social"

"serf"


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens