Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
3.12.2004
 
Bush is STRONG STRONG STRONG STRONG!!!!

Cam Edwards (www.kerrybashingcentral.com) wants to know how John Kerry will ever live up to the Bush talking points?

"If you think John Kerry will respond with strength, fight evil in a decisive manner, and be absolutely committed to winning the war on terror... do me a favor. Tell me why you believe. I don't out of spite or malice, I ask because there's a chance that Kerry's going to be our next president, and I'd really like to know what the guy's got going for him on this issue that I don't see."


umm... respond with strength? What the hell does that mean, bombing countries? I hope not!

Fight evil in a decisive manner? Does that mean defining everyone as terrorists and waging a thousand year war to rid the world of bad people? I thought only superheros in tights "fought evil". Will John Kerry take on the Army of Satan and chase the Prince of Darkness down into the bowels of the Earth and slay him with tax cuts? Probably not.

Will Kerry be committed to winning the war on Terror? Well, considering "terror" is an emotional response and not easily destroyed without the use of heavy narcotics. I would say no here as well. But giving Cam the benefit of the doubt and assuming he means Terrorism, not Terror (which is just silly) we can pretty much assume that any President will (hopefully) try to prevent a terrorist attack on American soil. But will he do so like Bush? Will we invade and occupy any nation that might be a potential threat? Will he blow a hole on our federal treasury by refusing to collect sufficient revenue to cover needed expenses? (You call them tax cuts but lets be honest ok, its willful negligence) And will he insist on turning every nation with a tinpot dictator into a Democracy (i.e. American protectorate) through decades of military action? I would like to think not.

Will Kerry be "steady" like Bush?
Will Kerry be "principled" like Bush?
will Kerry be "pro-growth" like Bush?
Will Kerry be "strong" like Bush?

I hope not, or I wouldn't vote for him. If Kerry was like Bush it wouldn't be much of a choice would it?


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens