Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
3.12.2004
 
All over the place today!

Man, nothing sticks in my craw more than people that refer to Bush as "strong". I think that irks me more than "moral clarity" use to.

You know that incredulous feeling you get when shopping for a car and every single one turns out to be a "real beaut"? Even the obvious jalopy with the tires sticking out at odd angles is a "humdinger".

You start to wonder, just how bad does it have to be to qualify for negative remarks?

I feel bad for Bush defenders. Because at this point I don't know what to think. I'm a pretty reasonable person. I give people the benefit of the doubt. But what do you do when the evidence continues to mount? Its spilling out over the edges of reality and filling up absurdity. And still some people defend this obvious lemon.

Just recently: Bush administration ordered Medicare plan cost estimates withheld

"Richard S. Foster, the chief actuary for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which produced the $551 billion estimate, told colleagues last June that he would be fired if he revealed numbers relating to the higher estimate to lawmakers."


What do you know lying to Congress... AGAIN!!!! Do you see a pattern yet folks?

I can understand people that don't pay attention to politics. But there are some politically savoy folks out there that continue to support this guy. Luckily more and more people come to their senses as Bush stabs them in the back.

How about a chart?





Every February the Bush administration tells us about all the new jobs coming just around the corner. They are 0/3 in their forecasts. I believe it has nothing to do with being wrong. They just have no qualms about lying even when they are going to get caught. They can rely on you "John Q. Bushdefender" to continue to believe whatever they tell you.

Of course I'm not changing any minds here. I'm either preaching to the choir of feeding Jello to the loonies. But if I were a praying man who thought that God spent his free time meddling in American politics (which I don't) then I would say a little prayer every night before going to bed.

Dear Lord, please reach your big hands down to Earth and tickle a few cerebellums. We need your help to defeat a truly despicable man that is trying to ruin this country. I'm not asking for lightening bolts. Nothing life threatening. Definitely no locusts or frogs! Maybe just talking to a few million people and asking them to stay home election day, or better yet, asking them to vote for someone else? I know its a lot to ask, I know you're busy, what with Haiti and Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan... and that's just a few countries who are relying on you to determine their political fate. Maybe you should delegate the politics to some angels or something? Keep yourself open for sporting events and the SAT's? But anyways, thanks for listening God (or Angel in charge of political requests) and whatever you choose to do is fine by me. Amen


Of course I don't see God as some sort of Cosmic Request Line. But if I did, that's what my "Long Distance Dedication" would look like.


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens