Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.04.2004
My Own F-U
 
My own personal "Fuck You"

I tried to post this over quote at HackEdwards.com, but it had "Questionable Content" -- you tell me where the "questionable content" is for me will ya?

I think its that conservatives can dish it out but they can't take it. Its like the bully that turns tail as soon as someone fights back. Cam has the gall to say that liberals don't value freedom? They run anti-gay measures in eleven states and they have the gall to say that we are the ones full of hatred?

Cam's all "play nice" now that the election is over, we're hearing that from Bush people all over the "liberal media". They know they played dirty and they are scared that they might have pushed too hard. Well guess what, you did. You wanted a culture war, you'll get one.

Cam doesn't like being called an idiot.

I don't like you guys saying that I have no "values" because I don't want to enshrine discrimination into our nation's constitution. I don't like being called immoral just because I'm not a Christian. I don't like being called a traitor because I don't support Bush's foolish war in Iraq. I don't like being threatened when I stand on a street corner to express my opinion. I don't like being called anti-family when I love my family more than anything else in the world. I don't like it when you call our friends around the world Anti-American because they don't share your shallow world view. I don't like being called a communist just because I want to fund Education, Social Security, Medicare and provide for people in need.

You don't like name calling? How ironic. Ask a liberal how they feel about name calling.

I don't like having my opinions shouted down by people who can't stand up for what they believe without people paying them to do so. Let's fight fair Cam. Let's leave the conservative playing field of name calling and come over to my turf where we talk about issues.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I should have been more sensitive?

Hack.

Cam, I'm not trying to sway you, money has your vote. You'll pull the lever for your own self interest all day. Pavlov would be impressed at your dedication to the treat. What I AM trying to do is make your kind radioactive, like you have done to liberals for over a decade with your constant liberal bashing.

Don't think we haven't noticed. I am compiling a nice collection of quotes from people who are tired of being hated all day and all night by you paid media hacks. Don't think that we were blind to you guys buying and building A.M. stations all over the red states to push your liberal hating message. You called us names for years and we have been tolerant because unlike you guys we ACTUALLY value freedom. No matter how many times you repeat it I KNOW that I value freedom, I value plurality and still I hear you say day after day that I don't.

Still you repeat the lies: The Democrats are the party of hatred? The MSM is liberal? We don't value the constitution?

If we hate the constitution so much then why are you guys all so fired up to amend it all the time?


Cam says: "I'm sure the Michael Moores and the Michael Stipes (and the Steves and the Bruces) of the world are going to continue to feel intellectually superior to the rest of us. Which is why, rather than let them up off the mat, I think the time has come to absolutely crush this way of thinking."

... and we are the intolerant ones? I got news for you buddy. Even after decades of liberal bashing we still get nearly half the vote and control all the major urban cities in America. Good luck crushing that microphone boy. I'd ask for a raise if I were you.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens