Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.04.2004
FORMICA's F-U
 
Cecily feels bad about it... but says "Fuck You" anyways. -- "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and oh yes, FUCK YOU to anyone who voted for the GOP."

FORMICA: Too Close to....Aw, Hell:
"Tonight, more than ever before, I feel like a woman without a country. I intended to write eloquent prose that covered my disillusionment, the sense of rootlessness I felt -- that I feel -- while I watch the results roll in.

Instead, the only thought that keeps popping into my mind is Fuck You.

Fuck the Floridians who dared to vote for Nader when so much was on the line.

Fuck the 18-29ers who stayed home from the polls today. When the draft board comes looking for you, I hope you remember that you spent November 2nd sitting on your hands or scratching your ass while your country needed you.

Fuck the people -- myself included -- whose vote was not a vote for Kerry, but instead was a vote against Bush.

Fuck Kerry and his patrician blandness. Fuck Edwards and his Breck-Girl hair and Pepsodent grin. Fuck your ambivalence, your wavering, your inability to capture the American imagination.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and oh yes, FUCK YOU to anyone who voted for the GOP. I don't care about your reasons, and I don't care about your politics. You see me and others who are unlike you as less than human and you are no longer deserving of my tolerance, my respect, or my willingness to see you as God's children. I am filled with a white-hot anger and hatred for you, your party, and everything you stand for, and if the streets of America are in flames and run red with blood after this election, it's largely your fault."

|
Comments: Post a Comment

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens