Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
4.13.2004
 
Lets go over the rules again...

If and when you call me an idiot, an ass or any other such names, OR you state that I'm ignorant or I'm full of sh-t I need you to tell me why, ok?

I know these things already, I know where the holes are in my arguments, but do you, that's what I want to know?

I know I'm not the smartest person on the planet, or in town, or even in this room, but I call things as I see them and if you got a better explanation, take a couple of minutes to write them down and post em up for me to see. I will consider them with an open mind and if you make a good case you might even change my mind.

My opinions are a work in progress, as I think they should be, if you've got everything all figured out you're either smarter than most people or you have closed your mind to any new thinking, and if that's the case you might as well go about your own business and leave the rest of us alone. I try to state when I think I'm on shaky ground and if you can come along and knock me down, more power to you, and hopefully I've got a better grasp on things for next time around.

I'm not trying to influence people with what I post here, I'm simply letting you in on the thought process that I am going through as I try to figure out what I think on various subjects. If I waited till I had things all figured out I wouldn't post anything here.

Or as one more eloquent than myself put it:

"Merely saying it tells me nothing--evidentiary foundations will prove your case."

So there.


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens