Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
4.13.2004
 
I Give You Music... Now Let Me Sleep!

Chroma Key

What? You've never heard of Chroma Key? Well, now you have, so you have no freakin' excuse to not listen to at least one of the songs available on streaming audio before you order a cd. The above link takes you to a page where you can listen to streaming versions of all the songs as well as download full length cd versions. What a deal!

I might make a few suggestions, as a long time listener:

Get Back in the Car - Realized that he never saw anything, now he drives with his headlights off.

When You Drive - You sit at a red light, and you smile!

America The Video - It makes no sense to me unless I see it on TV

The streaming files do not do this music justice. I can only hope that a small sample will entice you to indulge further. I know that most people I expose to Chroma Key become fans.

Also note : OSI - Office of Strategic Influence


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens