Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
12.15.2004
The Problem with Alabama, again
 
al.com: NewsFlash - Judge embroiders Ten Commandments on judicial robe:
"A south Alabama judge refused to delay a trial Tuesday when an attorney objected to the judge wearing a judicial robe with the Ten Commandments embroidered in gold on the front of the garment."


That's it, somebody needs to write a new book of the Bible. If I write it and claim to be speaking for god do I get afforded the same kind of religious protection that others do?

"Don't Make Me Send My Daughter! : A New Book of the Bible" by God

"I see the whole book club thing has gotten a bit out of hand. Sorry about being away for so long, but it wasn't long for Me you see. The universe is big and I had other things to take care of. I left things on autopilot here for a while but now I'm back to finish up some business I left hanging. What I need you to do is rip out the last chapter in the current edition of the Bible and replace it with this chapter. "Revelation" wasn't really my idea to begin with, the publisher insisted that we "leave them wanting more" in case we wanted to do a sequel. I tried to tell him that this was the Holy Word of God and that I didn't do sequels, but he assured me it was general practice in the publishing industry to leave a few loose ends hanging even if there were no plans in the works. So I whipped out "Revelation" as more of a contract fulfillment than anything else. I thought you guys would get it; Prophetic Visions? Seven Headed Creatures? I would have fought much harder against it if I'd know what a horrific legacy of bad album covers it would spawn. But that's all in the past now. So grab a handful of bad phophecy and yank it out. You can either tuck this new chapter into the back cover or wait for the new edition too be out sometime in February. "


|
Comments: Post a Comment

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens