Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
10.05.2003
 
"I'm a Uniter, not a Divider!"

What a Difference Character Makes

Just when I thought that any sane person would see Bush for the lying fraud that he is, there comes this virtual orgasm.

Every day in every way, my esteem for this man grows and last night he said what I wanted him to say, he did what I wanted him to do and I will not forget this man is working for me. Thank you, President Bush, from the bottom of my politics-weary heart.


And what so enthralled our dear Barbara Stanley to engage in such a love fest? Why, Bush said "Jesus". Isn't that enough. All that war stuff be darned. All that hypocrisy is bygone. And the phrase "this man is working for me" is code for thank God we have a theocratic white man in the Whitehouse to protect our priviledged place in the world. Suffice it to say that "this man is working to make my life more difficult". Hence, my lack of admiration. Go read the entire article, but take a doggie bag with you, you might need it. Uck. What sheer utter nonesense.

But in the word's of candidate Bush: (for those of us that actually care about history)

I showed the people of Texas that I'm a uniter, not a divider. I refuse to play the politics of putting people into groups and pitting one group against another.


or even...

Group-thought will balkanize our society, and I have rejected the politics of pitting one group of persons against another.


and back to the article please...

How can folks who are diametrically opposed in goals duke it out (like gentlemen for the most part, on the Right side of the aisle), one wanting smaller government and lower taxes, the other, big government and all kinds of social programs, tax and spend democrats and then yuck it up at the local watering hole. It always boggled my mind and it is one of the things about politics that I find so distasteful.


oh my, we have a situation here. President Bush?

I am a pro-life candidate, but there are pro-choice governors who are my friends, and who support me, and for that I am grateful.


Go figure. It must be nice to keep two diametrically opposed point of views in your head and still bang away at a keyboard. Oh wait, I forgot... "September 11th changed everything"(tm).




|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens