Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
1.05.2006
Updates
 
Whew, spent the day sprucing up this musty blog. As you may or not have noticed I have changed up the colors yet again in favor of a more monochromatic look.

I've also added a new essay following this update post, so go read that as well.

I've added a rotating image file (thanks to photomatt) to the left so that some sort of new information can creep in every once in a while. With the help of a Kapsules widget with an easy drag and drop link to my ftp directory I can add new images quickly and easily -- moreso than I used to.

The referral system I was using decided to start charging, so they're gone -- too bad.

I've added the audioscrobbler plugin to iTunes so that the songs I listen to there can get inputed on my Last.fm page. As such, I've added two new links for music; one is a direct link to a page showing the top 100 listens in iTunes and the other is a graph showing the top artists on Last.fm.

FOOTBALL: I'm looking forward to the NFL playoffs and I've been enjoying the college football of the last two nights. I was a bit disappointed by USC's loss to Texas, but only because I have a deep and prolonged dislike for all things Texas.

This Saturday...

Washington at Tampa Bay : Washington.
Jacksonville at New England : New England.

This Sunday...

Carolina at NY Giants : Carolina
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati : Cincinnati

Hope you enjoy the changes and I hope you are having a good new year!

|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens