Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
3.02.2004
 
New Friends

I've been negligent in adding some new people to my blogroll. Hence, some attempt at rectifying this heinous oversight has been undertaken.

Say welcome,

Oklahoma Wine News: I like wine, though I'm more a beer drinker myself. But if you are curious about wine happenings here in the state you have to look no further. I think its cool that there are people making wine right here in Oklahoma, though I'd have to ask someone else whether its good or not. I wouldn't know a good wine from a bad wine. In Tulsa, you can pick up a bottle at The Bottle Shop in Brookside. IN OKC/ Norman you can go to Joe's, Sam's or Wall's.

BackPedal by Design: This is a blog that I am going to start reading on a more regular basis. From what I can tell its the product of a creative mind. What more do you need?

Freakishly Prompt: I've been reading Heather's blog for a while. She has flip floppity fun hair and I stole her photo idea. So I owe her a link at the least. Not an okie... a canadian.

Acorns from an Okie: New to me. Got the link from Mike at Okiedoke.com.

Awe Contraire: Liberal progressive, and well written. Well worth the trip by the gypsy resort.

... and I'm sure there are others. I want to see the Oklahoma blog community grow. Sadly, Flyover seems to be getting busy with a new job. The internet seems like a great opportunity for middle America to get their views heard by a larger audience.

I've been having some troubles sending email out of my hotmail address, so I may be slow in responding to personal email from that address for a bit until I can figure out what's wrong over there. Either that or I might find a new free email host.


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens