Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
2.03.2004
 
Man Seeking Woman (same old story...)

Today I went through the torturous process of filling out a profile on Match.com. I haven't shelled out the money to sign up for all the perks including contacting cute women I see there. I spent a good hour looking through the few dozen women that come up in my search. I was suprised to find a few that seemed promising. Should I spit out the money and make it official? Anyone have any personal experience they care to share?

Its been almost a year (March to be exact) since I broke up with my last LTR. It was a nearly three year relationship that was good but just faded out as we lost our interest in each other. She's gone and we're still friends to the extent that we can be. I feel like a divorcee. Its strange, because in a relationship you become more compatible with your partner and ultimately less compatible with others. The person you've become is best suited for the relationship you've just left. So I'll have to learn to compromise again; learn to accept another person's faults after having come to accept anothers.

I don't like the whole process of dating. As an introverted person I don't like being the center of attention. I prefer that people don't feel obligated to pay attention to me. Its a strange delimna where I crave attention on one level and act to avoid it on another. It spells dating disaster. Things work best when women throw themselves at me. But that doesn't happen as often as I would like.

All my old friends have either gotten married or are just about to get married (the traitors!!) and there's a horrible girl to guy ratio where I work so there's not much hope there. Left with little to work with I turn to (gasp...) online dating?

You feel so exposed having your little picture floating around on the internet...

I can't imagine what its like for those "Men looking for Men" or "Women looking for Women" profiles... putting yourself out there so publically in a world that still has major issues with gay people. They are braver than I, that's for sure. They have to be.

Live in the world you were born in huh?


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens