Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
1.16.2004
 
ACLU too Mr. Limbaugh

WorldNetDaily: ACLU comes to Limbaugh's defense:
"The Florida chapter of the traditionally liberal legal group filed papers today in support of Limbaugh's contention that investigators violated his privacy rights when they seized his medical records as part of a probe into alleged violations of drug laws in relation to use of prescription painkillers, the Associated Press reported. "


You see people get all in a hissy when the ACLU goes out and defends some of the most despicable people around; atheists, perverts and drugged up talk show hosts, but you know what? I don't mind. Somebody has to defend the people that nobody else wants to touch. Whenever I watch another religiously based television program attacking the ACLU for coming to the defense of what we would all agree are loathsome people I mutter under my breath, "You just don't get it do you?"

While I sometimes disagree with their positions I always respect their mission; "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to all people in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States."

Their main crime in the minds of many? Opposing the religious right who wants to establish an official state religion.


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens