Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
10.08.2003
 
God is a Shoe

Recently I was suprised when a google search listed "God is a Butterfly" as the search terms.

In a previous post I joked that this was going to be the title of a follow up article (which I have yet to write...) I said :"So why the rush to bed for capitalism and Christianity? Well, I'll explore that in my next attempt to tackle this issue which I have tentatively titled "Reaganism or Why God is a Butterfly". Till then..."

I was third on the list. Behind...

Warren Allen Smith, author of "Who’s Who in Hell ; A Handbook and International Directory for Humanists, Freethinkers, Naturalists, Rationalists and Non-Theists.” in and interview.
“…I do think that the importance of acting your beliefs is far more important than the actual beliefs themselves. So if somebody wants to believe that god is a butterfly and yet he can use the Hubble telescope and find new facts that help humanity, fine. I don’t care if he believes god is a female. I don’t believe, um, I mean I don’t care about other people’s beliefs, but I do care if people are hypocritical, who say one thing and they do another.”


and

God is a butterfly, an ink drawing that I think is actually depicting god as a butterfly.

And you know what, now I'll show up again, maybe higher huh? The next time somebody does a search for "God is a Butterly". Creepy.




|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens