Dissolve into Evergreens
This blog used to be about politics. Not so much anymore as I have worked through my fascination with that subject. It now seems appropriate that with a new president and the end of the Bush nightmare that I move on to new subjects that are more in line with my current interests. I may still occasionally express an opinion about political matters but for the most part I will be commenting on music, photography and personal observations. Thank you for reading.


Current Playlist

Top 100 in iTunes

juscuz's Last.fm Overall Artists 

Chart




Atom Site Feed

B4 d- t k s u- f i- o x-- e- l- c+

Blogarama


< ? Colorado Blogs # >

« - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + »
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
8.31.2003
 
Freeper Poetry

Random snippets of thought from the discussion board at freerepublic.com. Note, I make no claims that this bears any resemblence to any particular line of thought present there. These quotes ARE OUT OF CONTEXT. I make no claims to making any sort of point whatsoever. It was just fun on my part. Read and enjoy.

------------- spotlight over hear please.. testing testing... ok, ahem....

wacko false liberal churches three bags of vomit alert...
Let you libido go go....
Libertarian free will used to justify autonomous human behavior
Isn't the (Mystical) Body way cool???

It is worse than I had thought out there.
All of the people I have ever met had a name.
Something very bad happened to the world in 1968
Apocolypse soon is likely.

It makes me breathe, "Come quickly Lord Jesus."
Honestly, though, there is no reason in a mechanistic universe NOT to have sex in public.
I've been very happy there ever since in the Southern Baptist Church.
And if us premills are correct, the faithful could shortly be gone.

Lift up your head. Your redemption draweth nigh
Ah, yes, but the word is not the thing
Libertarian Christian is an extremely difficult balance.
Amen, Ghost Warrior.

We took a youth group there once on a gay day.
It's moving real fast, isn't it? Lost, lost, lost.
They'll have to start a new religion.
An enemy planted weeds amongst the wheat.

I think the word you're looking for is libertine, not libertarian.
Drugs is an extremely difficult balance.
You can't control sodomy.
Think of it as Evolution in Action

Isn't this amazing? We are living in Biblical times!
They become walking time bombs.
For every predestined marriage, there is a right man and right woman to fulfill that union.
It's folks who think like this that make me wonder if sometimes too much freedom is a bad thing.
we might as well let the Chicoms nuke us and start over.

you have decided to war against God and I assure you that He will be the victor.
The best way to eliminate homosexuality from society is to stick with the ban on ALL immoral behaviours
Liberals intend to create the greatest religion- in their own image, of course
I felt that these statements bore repeating.


|

About Me

bruce
35 yr old
Married
Okie
Highlands Ranch
Denver
Colorado
Student
Recording Engineer
Gemini
Arrogant
Voted for Kerry
Voted for Obama
Scumbag
Narrow-minded
Liberal
Uncle
Smug
Hypocrite
Philosophical Type
Taken
Omicron Male
Feminist Friendly
22.3% Less Smart
Whacko
Rabbit



Any Box

email

Barack Obama Logo
Get Firefox!




Dissolve into Evergreens